Almost Wordless Wednesday

February 8, 2012

It has been a while since my last Wordless Wednesday post, and I have some pictures to share which I took on Sunday after the snow which fell on Saturday. It was very foggy, and everything looked a bit surreal. The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see very far into the fields where we were walking, but the lighting was very nice for macro photos and I was enjoying trying out the fully manual mode of my camera.

For more photos, here are my previous ‘Almost Wordless Wednesday’ posts.

Almost Wordless Wednesday – 4th January, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday – 22nd December, 2011

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

1. February 8, 2012 4:24 pm

Reblogged this on infoinno and commented:
    Beautiful camera work.

2. February 8, 2012 5:31 pm

I love fog! You got some great shots 🙂

3. February 8, 2012 5:58 pm

Love these! Especially the 2nd to last one. Beautiful.
    Happy WW!

• February 8, 2012 10:02 pm

Thank you! The path was beautiful because the dark trees stood out, but the path just seemed to disappear into the fog.

Happy Wordless Wednesday to you too!
      ~Emily~

4. February 8, 2012 8:24 pm

Love them all, but htat top one could have been taken outside my door this morning!

5. February 8, 2012 8:58 pm

I have to say that I really really do like the first one with the fog and tree. That’s a print!
    Great job.

6. Melisa permalink
    February 9, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice pictures, especially the first shot with the tree and fence line. It has such nice perspective and interesting texture and detail.

• February 9, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you, Melisa! I love the big old trees here like the one in that picture. I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures before it melted, but the next day, the trees were all covered with glittering ice crystals. It was really beautiful.

Hope you are having a good Thursday!
      Love,