Almost Wordless Wednesday

February 8, 2012

It has been a while since my last Wordless Wednesday post, and I have some pictures to share which I took on Sunday after the snow which fell on Saturday. It was very foggy, and everything looked a bit surreal. The fog was so thick that I couldn’t see very far into the fields where we were walking, but the lighting was very nice for macro photos and I was enjoying trying out the fully manual mode of my camera.

For more photos, here are my previous ‘Almost Wordless Wednesday’ posts.

Almost Wordless Wednesday – 4th January, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday – 22nd December, 2011

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

1. February 8, 2012 4:24 pm

Reblogged this on infoinno and commented:
    Beautiful camera work.

2. February 8, 2012 5:31 pm

I love fog! You got some great shots 🙂

3. February 8, 2012 5:58 pm

Love these! Especially the 2nd to last one. Beautiful.
    Happy WW!

• February 8, 2012 10:02 pm

Thank you! The path was beautiful because the dark trees stood out, but the path just seemed to disappear into the fog.

Happy Wordless Wednesday to you too!

4. February 8, 2012 8:24 pm

Love them all, but htat top one could have been taken outside my door this morning!

5. February 8, 2012 8:58 pm

I have to say that I really really do like the first one with the fog and tree. That’s a print!
    Great job.

6. Melisa permalink
    February 9, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice pictures, especially the first shot with the tree and fence line. It has such nice perspective and interesting texture and detail.

• February 9, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you, Melisa! I love the big old trees here like the one in that picture. I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures before it melted, but the next day, the trees were all covered with glittering ice crystals. It was really beautiful.

Hope you are having a good Thursday!

7. February 11, 2012 9:42 pm

wow! great photos!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )